This book contains a war-room prayer for boys and young men within the Melchizedek Covenant faith.
by Isaac and Rebekah Garvin
To purchase this book (USA and internationally) then please click here to purchase (you'll be re-directed to www.Lulu.com).
Inspired by the Daily Prayer by John Eldredge (Ransomed Heart Ministries) it is written as a step-by-step guide and model battle prayer for young male believers. This warrior prayer will help our sons operate in their royal responsibilities and gain access to the Courtroom of Heaven to effectively present their requests to Yahweh (God the Father) and accomplish things for him and his Kingdom. This book is simple--as in, It is a pick-up and pray-it book that offers young men a manageable and straightforward prayer that will inspire them to go into battle like a brave warrior. This is a prayer book, not a book about prayer.
This book is simple--as in, It is a pick-up and pray-it book that offers young men a manageable and straightforward prayer that will inspire them to go into battle like a brave warrior. This is a prayer book, not a book about prayer. Thus, though you as a family are encouraged to study and rightly divide the word of Truth--complex theories, ideas and theology are not flushed out in this work and there is not a deluge of words for the young reader to swim through. Instead, it is an honest and straightforward read. Yes, there may be challenging ideas that assume the reader is on the same page as the author, but that is just an invitation to study the Scriptures for yourself.
Included in each chapter is a short 1-2 page teaching on what he will be praying in that section. Those are written in first-person as statements. Directly following that teaching is the actual Young Warrior Prayer (what he says) in larger type. At the end of the book he will find the full prayer in one place for easier read.
A few of the topics include:
* Preparing the heart for prayer
* Acknowledging the True Family
* Remembering who you are and claiming your place in that Family
* Remembering there is a Larger Story
* Remembering that there is a War going on between 2 Kingdoms
* Remembering that there is a battle over the heart
* Recognizing the authority and work of the Messiah
* Getting under the protection of the Covenant (Biblical Salvation)
* Making bold statements such as "I will make no agreements with Evil!"
* Offering the small story of our lives to Yahweh's (God's) Larger Story
* Acknowledging that surrendering is a process
* "Loosing" and "binding" as the Scriptures teaches us to do
* Requesting Kingdom protection and covenant blessings
* Guarding the heart
* Listening to Papa
The intention of this prayer is to invite our sons to be intimately engaged with the Creator in bringing his Kingdom. Therefore, this book will help parents teach their sons how to pray effectively for Kingdom advancement. Read it. Memorize it. Use it as a guide. Study it over and over and you and your sons will begin to experience the power that Yahshua says is available to his disciples, both young and old. Prayed everyday, it will become part of the training your son (and quite possibly you as well) needs to withstand the tribulation at the End of the Age.